The Maisie Poppins team is growing. We are currently looking for warm, dedicated, Early Year’s professionals to join us in the following areas:
- Forest school leaders
- Early years educators
- SEND support staff
- Nanny’s and manny’s (level 2 diploma minimum)
Maisie Poppins is a multi-award winning Nursery & Preschool. We have a holistic, child-centred, ‘people before profit’ approach. We are an ethical employer with a high regard for staff wellbeing, our rates of pay for our professional staff are 45% above average for the locality, and we offer full training and wellbeing packages to all employees.
We offer the best, to the best, because the people that shape our children’s lives are important.
- Minimum level 3 diploma in childcare or equivalent qualification (we are looking for up to masters level qualifications)
- Excellent organisational skills to plan the children’s day and respond to children’s different needs including SEND
- The ability to inspire and enthuse young children
- Energy, resourcefulness, responsibility, patience and a caring nature
- An understanding of the needs and feelings of children
- Ability to work independently with children, as well as being able to work in the wider nursery team
- Ability to form positive relationships with children, staff, parents and the local community and work as a team
For information and to apply, please visit: